Monday, July 16, 2007

Wow! My very own blog! Hello everyone and welcome to my blog WorshipOne. My desire is to use this medium to communicate my heart for worship and encountering the creator God. I hope you will benefit from what I write and feel free to reply and share how God is working in your life.

We are so fortunate to live in a time where we can, with little effort, communicate lasting truths to literally millions of people. Do your part to share your story of what God is doing in your life and how walking with the Father in a personal relationship can impact your life and the Kingdom of God.

Well there will be much more to come...so keep checking on my blog from time to time to see what God is doing in my life. I hope it will encourage you in your faith journey.

Blessings,
Mark...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea Mark! Just got your email announcing your blog. I look forward to reading and participating. Nothing monumental to say right now as I have to get to work. I just wanted to "prime the pump" so to speak.
God Bless,
John

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Good for you and good for us. Blogging has been on my radar screen for a while and I just haven't found the energy. I am glad you have.

Let me encourage you to be naked - with your thoughts and feelings that is. The blogging community can handle it, and I think God blesses our transparency, with wisdom and discernment of course.

I have watched our two paths intersect and run parallel over the past few years. I will enjoy the journey from here on out...iron sharpening iron, right?

Love, bro by law

Anonymous said...

Until now I did not know what a blog was. Now I have read one. Bless your heart for blessing me. God is good all the time!
Steve

Anonymous said...

Well said.